guaranteed you 99.9% availability/uptime over the course of a year. We strive to provide you a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service by swapping sources and also reporting it as a down channel to our provider. If your well-being is dependent on a single channel to be up 100% of the time then you really need to consider cable or satellite as your primary service. We will be glad to be secondary service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back from our work.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, it may be on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a Ethernet cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– Try using a VPN service if all the above are not working.